Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures from the last little while

From Julia and Steph are playing volleyball right now and they have a tough coach (errr... me). However, they are doing well and enjoying the competition. 2

From Went with Danielle B, a Logos Teacher, to the Intercon Hotel to watch the high school students perform. That is a ginger bread house! Wow- in Cambodia?

From Lesley's Khmer dress and flowers after Elementary performance.

From Merry Christmas from us to all of you.

Click here to see all 64 pics

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dean and Lesley,
I found your blog about a week ago and figured I would make myself known, as you don't know me! I am interested in potentially teaching in Cambodia this upcoming year and in researching Logos, came across your blog... thank you for sharing your journey and enabling me to have a glimpse of what life is like at Logos and in Cambodia.

blessings, Jenny

stephanie.beth said...

Hi Jenny
Drop me a line at lesleyweiss11@gmail.com and we can chat, if you want. Glad to know we've been helpful.
L

Unknown said...

Sorry, it wasn't Steph who said that, it was Lesley!

Unknown said...

the pictures remind me of our concert last year. the videos look awesome this year. hope the moving is treating everyone okay so far!