Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sureyah has got into the Nursing Program at TWU!

Great News from Sureyah. Here is a note he just sent us and I thought I would share it with you. It was posted on the http://logoscambodia.org and I thought you should all see it here too since many of you have followed his story.

SUREYAH is accepted in University Nursing Program at one of Canada’s top ranked universities

Sureyah in his Dorm Room at TWU

Sureyah in his Dorm Room at TWU

Yes, things are going pretty crazy, but thanks to God that I am able to stay on top of it. This semester flies by so quickly, and not only that, it means I am studying in Canada for almost a whole school year…

The spring atmosphere is very welcoming and full of delight. You will enjoy it very much when you come.
As for school, I have something exciting to tell you today…I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE TRINITY WESTERN UNIVERSITY NURSING PROGRAM!! Many thanks to all your prayers…they are indeed today answered.
For the summer, I will be working in the Regehr’s farm…however, I am working on my working permit because my current visa allows me to work only on campus. Anyway, it will come in time. (Please pray for that).
I just heard from Mr Weiss yesterday that I am going to receive a surprise from him and Mr. Hein! I don’t know what…Mango perhaps :-) the unripe ones…I really miss those. Anyway, I am glad to hear from you.
Talk to you later,
In Him,
Sureyah

No comments: