Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HELP... We need a place short term!!

Ok, Ok, I know I haven't written since leaving Cambodia, but I am planning to resume writing once my life turns into something even resembling "normal." Not sure when that'll be...

I, personally, have seriously undestimated the severity of homelessness. (But that's a whole other story.....)

However, aside from that, if any of you happen to chance upon this posting, we are in need (yet again!)
To anyone in the Abbotsford area, we are currently pursuing buying a house that, as much as we have tried to have the closing dates by the end of August, they are sticking with needing more time, and requesting the end of Sept. So be it, but come Aug 14/15/16, around that time, we have NO PLANS yet of anywhere to live. That would mean needing a furnished place to sit/rent for at least a month.

ANYONE out there have any ideas?????

Please phone Dean or Lesley at 604-855-8974 if you do, or have any leads whatsoever for us. We need to see if there are any options. You can e-mail us at any of our addresses as well.

Thanks everyone, hope we can find something.
L
:)
PS, as IF this is even a PS, Pari is scheduled to arrive in Vancouver on Aug 18, which is early, but we hope to have a significant plan in place for where we'll all be living and where to receive her. I'm also getting my resume ready to apply for a job that might start Aug. 24.
Pray I'll stay out of the looney-bin!!!
Love to all

No comments: